Our commercial division provides development opportunities to the building industry, including brokerage services, analysis and consultation. Whether a client is selling land or searching for a site, our team understands the components required to accurately match land opportunities to the needs of home builders and developers. Our network of land owners and builders in our local market ensures our clients early access to and previews of the best opportunities available. We can help with:
- Site selection
- Pro forma and budget analysis
We conduct extensive research and analysis to secure, track, and analyze home buyer behavior, governmental and environmental regulations, and the latest building industry trends. The data, information, and interpretation we provide helps our clients decide where, what and when to build.
We provide our clients with:
- Pricing recommendations
- Absorption forecasts
- Buyer Profiles
- Development concept recommendations
- Competitive project surveys
- Weekly sales and traffic activity.
Marketing & Sales Management
A marketing strategy designed to meet the specific needs of each community is vital to the success of every real estate venture. We develop comprehensive marketing plans, including:
- Recommending product mix, features and amenities.
- Recommending unit pricing and sales phasing
- Designing launch strategies
- Strategic project positioning
- Managing and maintaining buyer profiles
- Developing and implementing advertising and promotional plans
Our sales management team enables our clients to concentrate on their priorities - finance, construction and land development. We deal with the sales related procedures integral to the total marketing program, and handle the behind the scenes administrative issues. This includes trouble shooting buyer's concerns, inventory management, and ensuring timely closings.